Message From Principal
Started in 2006, VPMP Polytechnic, Gandhinagar has emerged to be one of the premier institutes of the state. Strategically located nearby industrial zone of Gandhinagar- The capital of Gujarat state, VPMP provides diversified and specialized engineering courses in the field of high tech education. The experienced faculties provide the best coaching to the students with equal focus on the theoretical as well as practical knowledge. The students are offered world class facilities to help them develop their technical skills along with development of the self. Although we have just yielded six batches so far, we have been attracting the apex industries for the recruitment. We hope that our students and your industry will match each other’s requirements. We commit to deliver you the best that you wish for.
III CELL RULES
- Student should register with placement cell to avail placement facilities of the college.
- All the students should undergo some form of Communication/skill development training programme. All the shortlisted students registered for placement related training program should compulsory attend such programmes organized by Placement cell.
- For any queries, students should contact their departmental faculty coordinators.
- All students appearing in campus recruitment process are required to come in formal dressing. They should come in time for placement process otherwise they will not be allowed to attend. All students should carry their college Identity card, resume, photograph in formal, Original and photocopy of all mark sheets and certificates at the time of campus placement.
- Those students who do not register will be treated as not interested and they will not be allowed to attend recruitment process. Registration for placement is not compulsory.
- In case a student wants to skip the recruitment process at any stage, he must inform placement Officer in advance. Otherwise he/she would have to face the actions taken by placement committee.
- Any misconduct during campus interview will be treated seriously. Students will be fined and/or any other actions decided by the principal/TPO or concerned authority. Any misbehavior and argument with industry personnel will be treated as misconduct.
- Our college follows the policy of “one student one job”.
- All the notices related to the placement will be published on placement notice board and/or department notice board and/or on registered email ID of student only. All the students are required to visit the same regularly for the updates.
- Eligibility Criteria is decided by company so all students shall abide by that.
Company Visited For Campus Selection
- Atlas Copco.
- Asian Motor Works
- Flometallic India Ltd
- L&T MHI
- L&T IES
- TATA Motors
- Transformers & Rectifiers
- Windsor Machines Ltd
- Reliance Communications
- Anand Automotive