“YAMAHA TRAINING SCHOOL (YTS)“
JOINTLY ESTABLISHED BY
VPMP POLYTECHNIC, DIPLOMA ENGINEERING & YAMAHA MOTORS INDIA SALES PVT. LTD.
“This centre is committed to develop required skills in students to become experts in service and maintenance of two-wheeler combined with the ability in professionalism and responsibility.”
ABOUT YAMAHA TRAINING SCHOOL AND ITS INAUGURATION:
Yamaha training school (YTS) inaugurated at VPMP POLYTECHNIC of Diploma Engineering, Gandhinagar on 7th September, 2017 with the worthy hands of Mr. Ogomori San, General Manager, Yamaha Motors India Sales Pvt. Ltd. in presence of Mr. Vallabhbhai M. Patel, Honorable president of KSV Trust, Gandhinagar. Dignitaries from Yamaha, Mr. Girish Masur Naik, Zonal Service Manager, Mr. Ravindra Gupte, Manager, Yamaha Training Academy, Pune, Mr. Dhaval Ghodasara, Regional Service Manager, Gujarat, were present. Lot of employment opportunities are available if somebody has definite skill set. This YTS shall provide skill and competencies for two wheeler maintenance.
As a part of Prime Minister’s concept ‘Skill India project’, this training school shall be good opportunity for specially Gandhinagar and nearby area’s students to create self employment. Similar to the Hon. Prime Minister ‘Kaushal Vikas Yojna’- PMKVY, the training school will play a very important role to create job as well as to create self employment in the field of two wheeler servicing. The basic purpose behind this training school is to create employability of Gandhinagar and nearby area’s backward student through PMKVY. This training school is part of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Project of Yamaha group. The Yamaha India already started 38 Training schools all over India. In Gujarat, VPMP POLYTECHNIC YTS is third but in Gandhinagar and Central Gujarat its one and only training centre.
Mrs. K. M. Jha, is Coordinator of this YTS Center. For starting such kind of center in VPMP POLYTECHNIC Principal, Prof. Anand J Patel, played a very important role to keep a good vision for skilled manpower generation in the Gandhinagar region in the field of two wheeler servicing and to create employment and self employment. KSV Trust has provided infrastructure facility for this training center in the LDRP-ITR campus. In association with KSV Trust, Yamaha India has provided high end technical equipments with all recent two wheeler models in this training center.
DURATION OF TRAINING:
- The training duration will be of 1 Year.
- Timing for the YTS will be of 6 hours per dayincluding theory and practical classes.
- Poor people who cannot educate themselves due to poor financial condition.
- Minimum education required: 8thpass
- People from any background can enroll in this school.
- Total No of students =Maximum 20 per batch
- 1 batch per year.
- AFTER COMPLETION OF 1 YEAR TRAINING, STUDENT WILL GET ASDC (AUTOMOTIVE SKILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL) CERTIFICATE WHICH WILL BE CONSIDERED IN ANY DEALERSHIP/WORKSHOP ACROSS THE INDIA.
- YAMAHA GIVES 100% JOB GUARANTEE AFTER COMPLETION OF COURSE.
- Course fee will be decided by college management.
- For more details click here…